Sunday, October 24, 2010

Project 365 (18/365)


Today we went to Hunsader Farm for the pumpkin festival. I've never been before but have heard good things about it. One problem though, it was HOT! I mean real hot. I know I live in Florida, but we were only out there for a couple hours, and we all got sunburned! No, I didn't think to put sunscreen on my daughter during the last week of October. Other than that, it would have been fun. When we left there we went to Mike and Jessica's house (they came to the festival with us) and played around on the go-kart. After that, we all came to our house, Brian and Mike finished the water heater, the girls went swimming (again, last week of October here) and watched movies, while me and Jess went to Wal-mart and Target for some Halloween shopping. It was a LOOOONG day!



HOT!
                                      



This is me, as a chicken :)

No comments:

Post a Comment